June 16, 2020
Discounted Pricing Extended Through September 1, 2020 for IVF, Egg Freezing, and Live Birth Guarantee Programs
Due to popular demand our promotional discount for IVF services has been extended through the end of summer.
Start planning your journey today! Call us at 1 818 292 2242 or email email@example.com to obtain detailed information on your next steps and how you can start the process.
April 20, 2020
Discounted Pricing Available Now Through June 15, 2020 for IVF, Egg Freezing, and Live Birth Guarantee Programs
Welcome to the Western Fertility family, we are so excited to embark a wonderful journey together!
We have all experienced uncertain, dynamic and difficult times over the past few weeks and would like to extend our support, compassion and strength to move forward with your beautiful dreams of parenthood.
As we have successfully implemented social distancing measures within our office per the CDC guidelines, we are currently accepting In-person consultations on an appointment basis only. (no walk-ins)
Free virtual consultations are also available as a valuable resource to all of our current and new patients.
We believe that everyone who wants to start a family should have the necessary resources and support to do so. With this in mind, Western Fertility is offering discounted pricing FOR ALL NEW CYCLES, now through June 15, 2020.
To learn more about our promotional discounts feel free to call our office at 1 818 292 2242 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Western Fertility Team
*$5,000 for Live Birth Guarantee Programs
April 14, 2020
We are HERE for You! In-Person appointments available with social distancing measures in place
Western Fertility Institute remains open to provide essential care for its established patients. New in-person appointments are permitted at our Encino and Arcadia offices, on an appointment only basis. (no walk ins)
A few procedures our clinic has put in place to assure the “6 feet distancing rule”:
- The times of the appointments will be scheduled in accordance with the social distancing practice. (one patient at a time)
- Sanitizing stations at the entrance and inside the reception area.
- Per the CDC guidelines we ask all of our patients to please wear a face mask when coming to their appointments. (our staff will do the same)
- Expect to be evaluated for fever when you arrive at the clinic.
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms please stay home, we will re-schedule your appointment for when you feel better.
- Health screenings and travel questionnaires will be done upon check-in.
- Hand hygiene and antiseptics will be applied regularly to all procedure room surfaces after each patient use.
- Strict guest policy: In observance of social distancing and to minimize the number of individuals onsite, only the scheduled patient will be allowed to enter our office. Companions are kindly asked to wait in the car. Children are not permitted onsite.
Click here to conveniently schedule your appointment or call our office at 1 818 292 2242.
March 30, 2020
Schedule a FREE online consultation with Dr. Ashim Kumar
The past couple weeks have been challenging for all of us. As we adjust through these unusual times, we would like to make sure your fertility journey goes interrupted. Let’s stay connected!
Western Fertility is now offering free online consultations to provide guidance, support and all the necessary planning tools for your fertility needs.
Click here to set up your appointment with us. Feel free to email us or call our office at 1 818 292 2242 if you have any questions, or need assistance with scheduling. We are happy to help.
Once an appointment day and time are selected, we will send you a confirmation email with all the important details.
Our comprehensive programs include:
– IVF with PGS
– Family Balancing
– Egg Freezing
– Egg donation
in a state of the art medical facility.
We look forward to provide you ongoing support to your fertility needs.
Stay safe and healthy!
March 16, 2020
An Important Message From Our Program Director, Dr. Ashim Kumar
The health of our patients is of utmost importance as we closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and the impact on our families and friends around the globe. Rest assured that we are staying up-to-date with all recommendations from the U.S. Healthcare Department and following appropriate protocols to protect our patients. During this time, we ask that you keep in close communication with your coordinator for any updates. Should you have any questions or need additional support, please contact us online or via phone.